Again, stolen from the awesome Jeni.
Oh, and I don't really like liquor. So, these results aren't that good. I'm a beer kinda gal. Heavy beers, lagers etc. Anything but light beers.
Stolen from dear Jeni.
So...this day is pretty gloomy. What's up with all of that snow?!? We really don't need it. Hopefully it doesn't snow like that on Sweetie's birthday this coming Friday, as they are forecasting for it to snow.
Ugh. Enough is enough. I really hate this snowing business. One snow storm is enough. Really.
Yesterday was georgeous. Sunny and warm and felt truly like a Spring.
Hopefully the weather changes for the better.
Work is busy. I have overtime all this month. I won't be able to hang out with anyone except for Sweetie and my parents this month; Between the overtime hours and the trips to my chiropractor, I'm going to be terribly busy.
That's all for today.
So I haven't updated in a long time.
It's time to update now.
Lots of things have happened.
I'm feeling a bit better about my headaches and pains and such and I decided to give this diary another try. After all, these journal things are supposed to be good for people psychologically...
What has happened:
1. I got into a fight with Sweetie (around the last time I've updated), because of the fight, we have resolved many issues in our relationship. The fight was about money, and now I'm a lot less stressed about our financial future, as we had a conversation about everything that has been going on financially in our relationship, and all is settled for right now and even for the near future now. Oh, gosh, I love having my near future planned out!
2. We will be moving out of our current apartment at the end of our lease term on 05/01/05. We will be living with Sweetie's mom at this time until we move to Vegas. I'm excited as I've always wanted to live with Sweetie's mom. I think that she's really great.
3. I received a letter from UNLV (the college in Vegas that I've applied to), this letter revealed that they have received all of my application materials and that they will let me know if I got accepted by the end of April -- I'll be keeping my fingers crossed!!!
4. I got into a car accident. Some asshole rear-ended me going 60m/h as I was stopped at a red light. Since he drove a small BMW and I have a brand new SUV, I didn't really get hurt, and he had a broken nose, arm etc. He was on drugs. Yep. That's another law suit for me. My back hurts a bit, but it's because I have some stretched/torn muscles. I'm seeing a physical therapist for that now. My baby SUV is in the shop, from which I got a free rental. A sucky Chevy, but it's free and it's newer, so I can't complain.
5. I'm getting a nice tax return. I'm buying Sweetie a car with it come April, so he has a more reliable transportation from his Mom's house. This is not set in stone yet, but we shall see.
6. My parents are getting rid of a dog which they bought before. The dog is a mini Schnauzer, and it's extremely cute. It's a puppy. I am mad at my parents for not weighing their options before getting a puppy, but they are known for that (esp. my Dad). They can't keep the dog because my dad has a bad allergy to animals. I am mad, because I can't take and keep that puppy as our apartment won't allow us to have dogs and with our move to Las Vegas coming up so soon, it really isn't possible for us to take on this puppy. This situation makes me really angry and sad. The puppy is a female mini Schnauzer.
7. I'm still meeting with girls on craigslist, only not nearly as often. I'm really budgeting my money now. I told you, that there were a lot of financial changes! And, I'm glad that they happened.
8. Work is going well. It's been getting increasingly busy, but it's all good. I still like it, and overtime may be coming! That means more funds for me!
9. I'm about to start selling on ebay right now.
10. March is going to be a super busy month for Sweetie and I socially. We have two concerts to go to, a party, a meeting with our parents, Easter celebrations and lots of packing to be done before our impeding move.
11. I've missed you all and now I'm back!
I'm sick. My head really hurts. I can't really do this online thing for the time being.
I'm also not meeting any more new people off of craigslist.
I need rest. I'm really worn out mentally and physically.
I took two days off from work, because I was really feeling sick, and today I'm back to work, just to feel sick again :(
I do hope that I feel better, because Sweetie and I have plans for this Saturday. Yay for Valentine's Day, I love that lovey-dovey holiday.
So, to make the matters short and to the point,
I probably won't be updating this journal for some time. I, most likely, will still read my friends list, it's just that I need some peace and less Internet, as it is contributing to my seemingly never-ending headache.
I shall be back, I promise.
Weekend was Okay.
Friday night was fun. My friend Meagan and I went to see this play called "Whores" which was really funny and acting was great! It was very sexual in nature, and those of you who know me, know that there's not much that I enjoy more than some good sexual humor :)
At some points the girls (women) of the play were wearing sexy lingeree, considering that one of them was my Mom's age, and the other three were pretty cute, I was in a good place :)
A bad time came when the main character -- a male of about 60 y/o, wore a Super Man suit, and you could see the outline of his 'package' that was not so good. It was one of those really disturbing things, that you really don't want to see, but can't stop from staring either.
We dined at this really small, cute place called "Red Rooster." I've had some mussles with fries mixed up and it was delicious! I once again drank Amstel Light in my never-ending dream of eating/drinking healthier. Meagan had some Mozzarella soup kind-of-a-thing, and it was delicious, as she let me try some.
Friday was pretty good, now that I think of it.
Saturday, Sweetie and I went to help my parents pick up their puppy, and it was really great! The puppy is so cute! It really made my day. Then Sweetie decided to be lazy, so we just stayed in, watched the first 1/2 of "Curb Your Enthusiasm, Season 2", which was awesome. After that, we just did our own thing, and ordered some yummy food. It was allright, although a bit boring. We also cleaned a lot, since our friend, Steve, was coming to stay on Sunday.
Sunday, I went home, mainly to do my laundry and play with the puppy. The puppy is a Schnauzer, and is one of the most adorable pets ever! I just hope that my parents raise her right. I played with her for about half a day, and then I went back home to hang out with Steve and Sweetie and Steph and Jimmy and Jeni. It was allright. We played some game, that Sweetie and I lost pretty bad. Drank some beers and ate some not-so-good pizza. I think that I'm starting to lose my itnerest in pizza again. Oh well, with so much fat and everything in pizza, it's actually good that I prefer not to eat it anymore.
Overall, my weekend was allright. I just hope that my next weekend will be a tad bit more fun. I know, I'm spoiled :)
Oh, and I'll definitely post some pictures of the puppy. It certainly made my weekend!
Weeelll, yesterday was a very good day.
I stayed home from work, and loved it! I went to see my gyno in Cherry Hill, NJ (yeah, I don't like switching gyno's and since he's the only one I've ever had, he's the only one that will ever touch me like that as a gyno!...unless I move to Vegas, of course).
Then, I used it as an excuse to go shopping to Cherry Hill mall.
( ShoppingCollapse )
( Hot Topic rantCollapse )
( DinnerCollapse )
Well, my best meal of the day was the sushi platter that I got at the mall. It wasn't as good or gourmet-tasting as the sushi at the Japanese restaurants that I frequent, but it was still very good for a mall's food court meal. I loved it and it was an excellent way to end my shopping trip in NJ.
Overall, I had a very busy day yesterday. I think that I have allergies now, as I'm feeling very drowsey. Too bad that I used up a lot of sick days lately at my work. This way, I have to wait a bit to use the rest of them, so I seem like a valuable employee and not as someone who doesn't care about her job.